Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

So yesterday as I was riding home I had the sudden urge to buy a pumpkin. I mean it is Halloween and I haven’t had one since I was in grade school so I decided to go for it. Luckily there was a mini pumpkin patch set up in the 7-eleven parking lot just right down the block from my pad. I wandered around for a bit then one jumped out at me. When I got home with it I wasn’t sure what to do with it. I just sat there and stared at it for a bit. About a half a bottle of wine later I decided that I should document this occasion.


:) with a wave of my majik wand... abracadabra! ^_^


Later that evening Kari came by with her own pumpkin. It was time for a massacre.. Just kidding. We brought them to life with wonderful faces and the let them feel the fire of life burn within them.





"hey! pay attention!" 
group shot.
the following shots are courtesy of Kari


happy halloween!