Friday, October 24, 2008

this is for you..

Ok, so I started this blog way back in September of 2006. It was one of those late after hours party nights in the lab. I had intentions of documenting my life. What I did, who I knew, random thoughts and other such nonsense. Yeh… That didn’t hold up very long. 3 years later, and only 11 posts... And even worse, I didn’t touch it at all in 2007. For a moment I used this place to vent. I’ll still probably do that from time to time but hopefully I won’t have to hit you with those thoughts too often.

Due to peer pressure, (Kyle) popular demand (myspacers), and a woman that I love with all my heart telling me to do something (not suggesting), and considering the fact that it’s 3a.m. and my ass is awake working on photos, I’m gonna go ahead and give it another shot. :)