Monday, January 23, 2012

year of the dragon.

After having been recently informed that today marks the beginning of a new year, the year of the dragon, i suddenly thought of Sisqo. Remember Dru Hill? Remember the front man? He wanted to see your thong. Yeah, that guy. I can't help but feel that he should have planned his career a little better and saved this smash hit album for this year instead of dropping it back in 1999. Maybe he was worried about that whole y2k thing. idunno. I’ve had the album (ahem. i mean cd) for a while now but i've never really listened to it. not the best but after so many plays, it just kind of grows on you. i've decided to go ahead and put it on my ipod and put it in my car's 6 disc changer and leave it there for the entire year. And listen to it once a week. Crazy? Maybe. i'm going to attempt to introduce this albums titles into aspects of my (everyday) life. Kind of. Maybe. iduuno. I’m just tryin' to set some goals.

1. Unleash the Dragon – I guess this is where I show you my style.

2. Got to Get It – I’m comin fo’ that a$$.

3. Is Love Enough? – maybe I’ll question how deep your love for me really is.

4. 2nite (Interlude) – see #2.

5. How Can I Love U 2nite – see #2.

6. Your Love Is Incredible – see #2.

7. So Sexual – see #2 and I push the limits of provocative-ness with my photos.

8. Thong Song – lemme see it!

9. Incomplete – this is where I take time to reflect on my actions.

10. Addicted – see # 2.

11. Dru World Order (Interlude) [Dedicated to Dru Hill] – pour out a lil liquor…

12. Enchantment Passing Through – road trip & see # 2.

13. You Are Everything [Remix] – I’ll just keep this track in heavy rotation.

p.s. Was anyone else aware that there was an actual video for the first track and I guess the official album? I don’t think this was meant to be released to the public. Ever. :| But hey, I’m no critic. Go. Watch it for yourself.

p.p.s. I’m just bulllshittin’. Except for playing it. Tack 13 will get worn out.